So you've heard about that little slice of paradise all the way down there next to Australia? Maybe your friends have recently returned and told you of its beauty? Perhaps it's "crystal clear" waters or "golden sand" beaches? Sorry pal, but we're here to reveal the truth about New Zealand.
1)They're confused. Is it a beach or is it a forest?! New Zealand seems to always have their nature mixed up.
2) It's way to early in New Zealand. Being the first country in the world to see the new light of day, it's always early in NZ.
3) Unpractical. Seriously? Who would live in these.
4) It stinks. New Zealand has waaay too many natural geothermal attractions.
5) Creepy Glowing caves. No thanks.
6) Did we mention there's Too much nature?
7)They're crazy. They have an obsession with throwing themselves off high objects.
8) Sometimes land based objects aren't enough.
9) So much hiking. Why would you put those all the way up there?
10) There's no one around. Where is everyone?!
11) And when you find a city, it looks like this. Yuck.
Feel free to share this blog with any friends who might be crazy enough to consider a trip down under or with any fellow Kiwi's who for some reason, might be missing home.
Amsterdam community Forum
Festivals: Top 5 Festivals for your next Eurotrip
Amsterdam: Top 5 Waterfront Canal hangouts
Thailand: Mainland Must-do's and Western Island Wonders
What To Do In Amsterdam: An Expat's Top Picks